Alright, that was pretty fun. I love challenges like this because they force the person taking the pictures to think on their feet and I think you can get a more genuine picture sometimes because of this. This took me 13 minutes to do and I definitely have my own cretiques, but I had fun with it. As you can see below, photo 1 and photo 9 are just the start and end times. The rest correspond with the order you see in the first picture, but I’ll make it easy on you and label them 😉
PHOTOBLITZER PIC LIST
- Take a photo of something at an unusual angle
- Make a creative photo of some sort of boundary
- Take a photo that represents the idea of openness
- The edge of a knife, the waters edge, or some other edge.
- Make a photo that emphasises one color much more than any others in the shot
- Share a picture showing you doing a “pay it forward” good deed.
- Change perspective! Look up make a photo of what’s going on in the sky.