This week has been challenging because I have this group project along with another pretty big group project that I’m working on so it gets difficult to balance everything but I managed to get done what needed to get done so far. This post will be pretty similar to and cover a lot of what my Progress Report covered, but I’m going to recap it anyway. My group has completed each of our own radio commercials, radio bumpers, and logos! We plan on meeting next week to start talking about and recording our actual stories. We anticipate that the whole process might take some time so we are hoping to hop on the mics early in the week and then start recording. But in addition to our assignments, reports, and recordings I have also completed 3 daily creates that were pretty fun too! But that’s all for now!